Nanocelluloses, a way to get rid of chemotherapy problems Cancer is one of the leading causes of death worldwide, affecting millions of people every year. Although chemotherapy remains one of the most...
Introduction of Iranian
The Iranian Sosiety of Nanomedicine was established in 2011 to promote new sciences, especially nanoscience in medicine, and it is main policy and goal is to use scientific achievements in related industries and technologies and in short to increase the health and wealth of society by using From medical nanotechnology. The Iranian Sosiety of Nanomedicine as the first liaison between “Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council” and “Ministry of Health and Medical Education” pursues the following goals:
- International Journal of Nanomedicine Research
- Provincial Branch: (4 branch)
- Holding conferences, seminars, workshops and professional courses
- Contract Corporation concord with companies and institutes
- Giving professional consultation to universities, researching centers and industries related to nanomedicine technology